Superberry Snoot BUDDY BUDDER - 100% natural Dog Peanut Butter, Made in USA 17oz
We're giving peanut butter a new healthy meaning for your pups! We made 100% all natural peanut butter with additional benefits with every lick.
Unsalted Peanuts + Strawberries + Blueberries + Blackberries + Honey.
- NATURAL DOG TREAT - No hydrogenated oil, palm oil, high fructose corn syrup, stabilizers, xylitol, added sugar or salt.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL -love licking this delicious treat from a spoon or right out the jar, refrigerate for thicker consistency and use as pill pocket, use with dog enrichment toys, spread on lickmat as a distraction during bath time or nail trimmings, make frozen treats with silicone molds, bake homemade dog treats, add on top of sliced bananas or apples. Your options are endless.
- FOR ALL DOGS - puppies, adult, large and small breeds can enjoy BUDDY BUDDER. It's an all natural product, just use pup parent discretion when feeding and introducing a new treat some dogs have more sensitive tummies than others.
- REFRIGERATE - our peanut butter is all natural free of harmful ingredients and stabilizers. Refrigerating your buddy budder will allow it to thicken so its easier to stuff inside of dog enrichment toys and to use as a pill pocket.
- MADE IN USA - our products ingredients are high quality reginonally sourced ingredients chosen and manufactured by us in our facility. We take pride in manufacturing our own treats so that we can continue to deliver a quality product.
Lets get social & be BFF'S! #barkbistrobuds #buddybudder
$35 flat rate shipping on frozen items. All orders for frozen items out of the state of Florida after Wednesday will ship on Monday. $10 flat rate shipping on dry goods (bark butter & bark biscuits). $5 local next day delivery on orders over $50 to locals in Boca Raton, FL, Ft Lauderdale, Delray Beach. Please leave your address and contact information so someone from our Bark Squad will contact you to make arrangements. FREE local pickup for South Florida. Please leave your address and contact information and someone from our Bark Squad will contact you to make arrangements.